03 March 2009

thought(s) for the day

There is a Baptist church by my house that posts a weekly thought on the marquee. I like this one:
Exercise daily. Walk with the Lord.

Jeremy's favorite is this one:
Stop, drop and roll doesn't work in Hell.
(He just walked by when I was posting, noticed what I was typing, and told me about his favorite quote, so I learned something new about him today.)

3 comments:

James and Jenni McBride said...

I love those posts as well. Given the fact of how irreverent I am, it should come as no surprise to you that I like the one that Jeremy quoted. I actually called my dad when I saw that one!

Anna said...

Hey, I'm glad to see you are back on your blog. You know I live through these right? I check them pretty much everyday. So thanks, you're great! Tell Jer hi. Macey is so cute. Did Nolan tell you about his astronaut ice cream? He thought it was pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

I too love to read those wonderful thought provoking posts.
I have written many of them down.
I just found your blog.
Just beautiful!!!
Kids grow up faster than you think.