Tonight the ultimate crabby mommy came to visit at my house. I really try to keep her locked in the dungeon, but tonight she escaped again.
It was a long night, and all my patience was gone! I was warning Nolan that I had had enough, and I really needed him to obey.
Me: Nolan, I'm maxed out! I really need you to be good.
(It didn't sound this nice when I said it.)
Nolan, confused: What's "maxed" out? .....(thinking for a second)....Oh, I have a cousin "Max"....maybe you should be "Rexed" out instead!
(Rex, the brother of Max)
And here they all are together....What a great pic! Taken last summer on our campout in Blacksmith Fork Canyon.

2 comments:
where in the world did you get that picture! That is hilarious. It looks like rex is a little rexed out himself. Nolan is pulling an awesome face too. I'm loving it.
Way to make mom smile when she's grouchy, Nolan! That cracks me up!
Post a Comment