08 March 2009

take-your-wife-to-work day

I was lucky enough to be able to tag along with Jer on a 24-hour layover in San Fran this last weekend. We had a great time, and thanks again to Nan for watching the kids. They had as much fun as we did, of course!
self portraits waiting for CalTrain
out on the pier by AT&T stadium



one of the highlights for Jer - eating at the nastalagic Brasilian restaurant that reminded him so much of Brazil that I thought he was going to start crying! I even enjoyed it more than I thought I would...yummy!

4 comments:

Lisita said...

When is take your wife to work in Seattle?

Lisa said...

How fun!! I'm so glad you got to do that!

Karla said...

Lisita - Seattle would be cool! We need to put that on our list! :-)

Anna said...

I'm so jealous! I'm sick of everyone going to my mission without me! Maybe one day I'll get back there.