28 March 2009

bracketology


I have to spend a few minutes in my glory, because this has never happened to me. I started filling out an NCAA tournament bracket several years ago, just for fun. This really peaks my interest in basketball during the entire March Madness post season, at least in the game outcomes. Right now I am the leader for both my family and my work bracket challenges. My picks never align with the games like they have this year! Wahoo! I know, I know...gloating in this will probably jinx my current winning status, but I'm already convinced it probably won't last long, so I have to celebrate in the mean time!

4 comments:

JenD said...

Congratulations Karla... hope the game winning streak continues! I am currently in next to last place in 2 different bracket challenges. :-| Just not my year I guess. :-)

Hewitt Family said...

How did you do such a great job with your picks? Mine are sucking it up. I made fun of Alisa's picks and I am second to last...right there with her!

Karla said...

pure luck...I'm going down fast, though!

Anna said...

You're right it's not going to last too long! I'll catch up if it's the last thing I do! Good work though. I really am impressed!