New glasses for me today. Since my sister is out of state and won't get to see them in person, she wanted to see a pic, so here you go Conn....
21 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Macy told me, "Mommy, I love you more than Daddy, bee-tuz (because) you have a pink shirt like me!"
-2009 February
Nolan, after yet another morning of anxiety about afternoon pre-school, "I'm not going to school until I'm 20!"
-2009 February
Nolan, after seeing some kids show up for swim lessons wearing swim caps, "Mom, where do you buy a swim cap?"
Mom: "I don't know...I guess where they sell swim stuff."
Nolan: "Do you want to ask Michael Phelps?"
-2008 August, during the Olympics, of course
While shopping for some school clothes for Nolan:
Mom: "Nolan, do you like this shirt?"
Nolan: "No! If we buy that shirt, it will make me turn dumb!"
-2008 August
A conversation in the car on the way to Aunt Ali's house:
Nolan: "Mom, look at the fire trucks! Did you know that's what I'm going to drive when I grow up? Macy, what do you want to be when you grow up?"
Macy: (toddler gibberish)
Nolan: "She said she wants to be a tooth fairy! She's going to grow wings and go around and take people's teeth out!"
-2008 August
Nolan: "If the whole world were on fire, would space be on fire, too?"
-2008 August
Nolan runs around crazy fast then puts his hand on his chest and says, "Mom, do you want to feel my heart beep?"
Macy helped herself to the oatmeal container in the cereal cupboard. By the time I found her, she had oatmeal spread all over the kitchen floor! I said, "Macy, is this naughty?" She looked at me immediately and said, "Mo!" (her version of "No!").
Nolan finished the yummy macaroni salad (made by Shannon) tonight within two minutes tops! He asked for more, but I told him he needed to eat some of his other food first. He replied, "But that salad was so yummy that I can't eat anything else!"
Today Nolan and Macy were playing the Let's Go Fishin' Game. I hear Nolan yell, "Mom, I need the power bait!" then a few seconds later, "Reel him in! Reel him in!" If only Daddy and PawPaw could have been there!
We were in the car on an errand when Nolan said, "Oh no! Mom! We forgot to wipe off my milkstache!" (aka milk mustache)
Nolan: "Mom, do you know how pretty you are?"
Mom: "How pretty?"
Nolan: "Pretty enough to pinch your cheeks!"
Nolan, while unwrapping a piece of minty gum, "Did you know that gum is made of dried-up toothpaste?"
Nolan: "Mom, I love you all the way around the world twenty times!"
We keep the cereal in the lazy susan next to the cabinet under the sink. The other morning Macy beat me to the kitchen for breakfast. By the time I realized what she was doing, she had three bowls out of the tupperware drawer, and cereal poured all over the kitchen floor!
Nolan has a four-year-old cousin Elena (aka Leini). He told me the other day, "Mom, Leini says I can marry her when we get big enough."
7 comments:
Nice bling!! Woo Woo!!
I LOVE them!!! They look really good on you! We definitely have the same taste in glasses!
I need new glasses really bad - besides the fact that my prescription is waaaaaay outdated, Ava broke the ear piece a while back when she ran into my face and now they won't stay on. They keep ending up lower down on my priority list of expenditures for some reason though, even though Rick keeps bugging me to go get new ones!
I love the glasses! I noticed them as we walked into church today, but I forgot to say anything. You look hot!
I love them! Very cool, classy, and hip!
Karla, you look so great! And do you know what is even better than looking good, being able to see yourself in the mirror and KNOW you look good.
thanks everyone for the self-confidence boost. :-)
Oh, and Jenni, you're right...it is nice to be able to see myself in the mirror!
Love the glasses. You always look wonderful, and the glasses just add to that. Love the bling. So cute.
Post a Comment