
27 February 2009
winter-style shorts
When winter set it, we let Nolan know he couldn't wear shorts again until the spring. This caused several major meltdowns, practically every day when it was time to get dressed. That is, until one day, several weeks ago, when he invented his own shorts - created by rolling his pants up past his knees!
(I actually thought it was a pretty creative solution to appease Mom and Dad.) Now Nolan's modified pant-shorts are one of his wardrobe staples. Well, apparently Macy's taking her fashion cues from her older brother these days. This pic is what I noticed while they were chillin' on my bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You are in trouble with these two! How smart are they! You tell Nolan he can come and see me at my condo anytime he wants and I am glad that he likes me. Thanks for laughing with me today and this summer we will eat a lot more peas in my backyard because we are going to be master gardeners by the time this is over right?
Post a Comment