Hello out there....so I'm back on the bandwagon, at least for today. Is anyone out there still reading? Well, there is certainly too much to catch up on since the last post in October, so I'm opting to not catch up at all. After all, what else should I do after such a big gap??? So, instead, here's a bit of a game from some friends' blog tags.
Here are the official rules:
1. Go to my documents/pictures.
2. Go to the 6th file folder.
3. Go to the 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
Here's the winner! I love this picture of Jer and Nolan, fishing with PawPaw and Uncle Dick in August of 2005. I love that Jer is so adventurous and loves to take the kids on outings. He loves to take them ice fishing, to Wendy's for frosties, and for walks in the wagon. They are lucky to get to spend two days a week with him, while I'm at work. What a great daddy!
Okay, here is the tag, that is if anyone still checks this blog!
Shannon, Lisita, Lisa, Moey, Alisa, & Nat
25 February 2009
blast from the past
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay, you're back! What a cute picture...Nolan looks like he is having so much fun.
I'm here and still reading anytime time you want to blog! :) I owe you an email I'm just slow at getting to it because I take too much time reading blogs, ;).
Post a Comment