05 October 2008

picture plug

Check out the pictures we had taken of Nolan & Macy in August, slideshow on the right. If you're interested in a local, on-location photographer, let me know! We've been really happy with Elisha! It's too bad my point-and-shoot photos aren't this great!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, they are so beautiful!!! (your kids!) And Elisha did a great job!

Erin said...

Happy belated birthday! I thought about you on your birthday...I hope it was a good one!

Anna said...

I need your email address to invite you to my blog. I set mine to private. littleajax@msn.com

Shelf Reliance said...

Hi Jer and Karla! It's been so long since I have seen you guys! I found your blog through Anna's blog and wanted to drop a quick "hello." I would love to hear from you guys and find out where you are and what you are up to these days. Shoot me an email if you ever get time so we can catch up (steve@shelfreliance.com). What a great looking family you have!

Steve Palmer