Things have been a little crazy this past month or so. Proof - I can't say I have ever reached the point on my digital camera that it said "out of memory" because I haven't downloaded my pictures for so long. Needless to say, when I've had a spare moment to blog, I haven't had another spare moment to download pictures. Solution: no post.
Now that I've actually downloaded the images, here are some of my favorite pictures taken before summer slipped away from us.
Labor Day Weekend
Nolan agreed to ride with us as long as
he could use the fancy goggles!
I love that Macy isn't afraid to get in the water. Late in the afternoon, we were wrapping up our trip on the lake with one last turn for anyone who wanted to get in the water again. When Jer asked who was next, Macy gave her favorite line, "I do!" because she wanted to get back on the tube. She was excited to ride with Aunt Leslie. Check out those goggles! Vogue.

Four-year-old photographer
These are some of my new favorite pics. Nolan has taken to shooting his own pictures when we're not looking. I find all these extra shots (20-30!) when I download the images. No wonder I'm getting the "out of memory" message!
Nolan's first day of preschool
He was super excited but the nerves set in when we got to the classroom. He wouldn't take his backpack off for at least an hour into class, or so they tell me. I thought it was cute, sort of a strapped-on security blanket.
Afternoon just for the kids
We went to Krispy Kreme for free donuts when the "Hot" sign was on then spent an hour or so working on our driveway masterpiece. Nolan had a blast!


Macy only lasted about five minutes with the chalk
then found other things to keep her busy.
Loving the backyard
Inevitably, Macy comes inside with her drawers full of sand and sand practically glued to her scalp, even if she was playing alone. I can't quite figure out if she gives herself a sand shower or what! Maybe I'll have to wire a webcam to catch it live.
And finally, Nolan's latest trick on the tramp!
2 comments:
What a fun summer! Love the driveway masterpiece. And the goggles really are Vogue. And trampolines aren't really meant for jumping, are they?
Great to see you blogging again. My fav is the first pic of all 4 of you, so cute!
Post a Comment