A break from the fives for just a bit....I am now officially the mother of a four-year-old and a two-year-old. Macy's birthday was yesterday, and now she is "Doo!" We sure do love her personality! Here is some of the fun that Macy brings to our family!
26 August 2008
celebrate macy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














8 comments:
Happy Birthday Macy!
Such cute pictures! She's getting so big. Happy Birthday Macy!
Happy Birthday Macy! What a cutie. We love Macy. And Nolan's comment about Michael Phelps is hilarious. Duh, Karla- of course Michael would be the one to ask!
Happy Birthday Macy - what a doll!
I love her! Happy birthday Macy! And thank you again for coming to see Ava and for all the fun stuff you gave her. It was such a great help to us and she sure loved seeing you! (as did I!)
Loved the pictures of Macy. Happy Birthday Macy. Two year olds are challenging and wonderful all wrapped in to one. Enjoy this time.
I'm going through smith post withdrawels.
Me too!! Um was that me that you tagged? If so I just might have to do it.
Post a Comment