We're finally online again after several days transition period between internet service providers. Hooray!
I've decided to try something new with the blog for awhile. Instead of the update about what's been happening with our family, I decided to start a series of "fives". Here's the first:
Five of my favorite things about Jeremy:
- His eyes, blue eyes - especially blue when wearing blue or dark grey. (I always wished for blue eyes myself, you know.)
- He makes me laugh, quite often at his own expense!
- He loves to play with the kids, and they sure love their daddy.
- He rubs his hands together when he gets excited - those of you who have seen this habit know exactly what I'm talking about (and I would guess you're probably smiling now while you think about it). It happens when he's excited about Christmas or just talking about playing foosball or ping pong with the family, when he's getting ready to watch the Braves game or heading to his own softball game, when he's getting ready for a fishing trip with Christian and when he's taking Nolan ice fishing, when he's getting excited about his birthday and even more when he's telling someone else about the present he's giving them...and I quote"You're going to love your present!" The excitement has to make you smile...it's contagious!
- Jeremy is the "husband of the year"! Okay, so this is an honor that he has actually given himself on several occasions with a comment like, "I must be husband of the year!", after I come home from work to a clean house, complete with vacuuming, dinner on the table, laundry washed and kids ready to eat dinner. Or when he has planned a birthday party for me, organized/made dinner for everyone and made a German chocolate cake (my favorite). Even though the title has been self-appointed, I have to agree he's earned it, don't you?










3 comments:
I totally get the rubbing hands together when he is excited - and yes, I was smiling as I read it! So funny!
ryanstaleyfamily.blogspot.com
You should tell Jeremy to give Brent some pointers! I also like Nolan's pretend relatives. Your kids are cool.
You're a lucky lady Karla, but I'd have to say that Jeremy struck gold himself.
Post a Comment