05 October 2008

a new car!

According to Nolan that's what I'll be driving next week at this time! He told Jeremy today he knew what they should buy me for my birthday, then whispered a secret in his ear so I wouldn't hear - a new Volkswagon Beetle car! He knows I think it would be fun to have a Bug, so the perfect solution: buy Mom one for her birthday! :-) I thought it was pretty cute that Nolan came up with this by himself, and what a fun present would that be!


latest self-portrait

One more great Nolan outtake:

During the closing prayer of the afternoon session of LDS General Conference today, we hear Nolan, "Come on, guy! End the prayer! I can't keep my arms folded any longer! "

2 comments:

James and Jenni McBride said...

From the mouth of babes! I love hearing his outtakes...they make my day. Nolan, you're the man!

Lisita said...

Wow, I love what you are getting for your birthday! What a fun gift. ;)