Well, folks, it's official...we have jumped on the blogger bandwagon. I've been thinking about doing this for some time now, but the only reason it actually came to fruition at all is because Jeremy took the initiative to set up the site for our fam. (Thanks, Jer! Thank heavens we have your motivation to get things done!) Only trouble is, I'm not quite sure what to blog about now. Perhaps that's because I've never been a night person, but here I am sitting at the computer at 11:29 p.m. (way past my preferred bedtime), and not thinking so clearly. I'm sure something will come to mind eventually, so check back often, and maybe, just maybe, we'll eventually post again!
07 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I can't tell you how happy this makes me that you have a blog!! I'll send you an email with my two blog addresses. Yes, I'm hooked. It's a great way to stay in touch and I'm excited that I'll get to hear more from your fam!
Ooh, we love the late night Karla! Congrats on jumping on the bandwagon. We're excited to stay in (better) touch with you guys.
YAY!!!
Great family photo, by the way!
I think you should make all your posts after 1:00 am so that we can read posts from crazy Karla. We sure miss you guys. It will be nice to read your blog to see how you are doing.
Christian
Great, now that you have joined the 21st century that is going to put a lot more pressure on me to figure out how to join... it'll probably only take another 10 years or so for me to figure it out. Our blog will be just getting started about the time teleporting is a reality and blogging is so yesterday. Maybe if Jer flies out to Mississippi he can get us set up too.
Thanks for thinking of us! Karla, you look great. I love the fact that your little girl has her hands in both of her pockets...very sweet! Rebecca
Post a Comment