This post is for Jeremy, who was lucky enough to be able to hit (I know, nice pun) the Braves baseball game tonight, since he's overnighting in Atlanta. Instead of spending Friday night alone in a hotel room, probably located in a business park close to the airport (ie. not even within walking distance of a WalMart, let alone something remotely entertaining), Jer got to cheer on his favorite player, #7 Jeff Francouer (aka "Frenchie"), who, by the way, just happens to be teammates with one of his little league buddies from gradeschool, Brian McCann. I might not be the avid baseball fanatic, but since I live with one, I am privy to all sorts of useful trivia like this! Go Frenchie! (Next time you happen upon a Braves game on t.v., if you listen carefully, you'll hear Bobby Cox yelling this from the dugout.)
16 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I don't know anything about baseball, but I do like the word frenchie. I'm glad Jeremy got to do something fun while working!
Post a Comment