Okay...NOT good. I just realized I have been sitting at the computer much much longer than I care to admit! I am totally a blogaholic! (Thanks alot Shannon!) I can see this addiction growing! Yikes! Maybe I'll have to make myself earn my weekly blog time...you know, for every clean toilet or number of times I've swept the kitchen I can have five minutes??? Okay, maybe twenty!
23 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So, right now your husband is talking to my husband on the phone. Jeremy asked Christian, "Is Erin blogging?" The answer is YES! So yes, we are all addicted. My dirty house can attest to that!
I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one! I now have so many friends with blogs that I am addicted to that I am at the computer a ridiculously long time - it's like I'm working again...
You still clean your toilet? Give your self more time the addiction will only continue... J/K!
Post a Comment