03 June 2009

dirt

We were getting ready to come inside after working in the yard and playing in the sandbox. Nolan was absolutely covered in sand, because he and Macy were trying to bury his entire body. He thought it was great to be so dirty, and started dancing around, then started singing at the top of his lungs, "I'm the dirtiest dancer! I'm the dirtiest dancer!" over and over again. Macy thought it looked like so much fun, so of course she joined in. So there were two of them yelling in our backyard,

"WE ARE THE DIRTIEST DANCERS! WE ARE THE DIRTIEST DANCERS!" over and over.

I'm sure all the neighbors must have been wondering if we were having an x-rated party or something!

4 comments:

Diana said...

Dirty Dancing is one of my all time favorite movies, I didn't know I lived so close to the dirtiest dancers of all! So cute!

James and Jenni McBride said...

That is exactly what we were thinking! Just kidding.....They make me smile.

Lisita said...

MG would get along so well with Macy & Nolan! What funny cute little kids you have Karla.

Shannon said...

Love it. That's hilarious