This is one of Macy's favorite lines (see title above), but I thought is was appropriate for today. I picked and ate the first strawberry and the first pod of peas today. I ate them all by myself and didn't even share them! And, my kids didn't even see me! Greedy, I know. What can I say?
To admit the truth, I'm afraid to let Macy see the fresh strawberries, because I don't think any of them will E V E R make it in the house after she discovers them.
04 June 2009
nummy nummy in my tummy tummy tummy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I did the same thing a few years ago with our garden too...the best to have them to yourself (at least once)!
Congrats on the produce from your garden. I wouldn't have shared with my kids either!
yay for gardens! too bad you told me cause I just might come to your house and them all myself.
No Karla, Dennis is home so I don't have to sell the horse anymore (like someone would buy him anyway). I might put up a new post soon...that's the trouble with blogging you have to think of things to write about. BUT, Caden has taken up fishing so I do have some Dennis/Caden pics (and they dress alike!) haha. You will love it, when I finally post it, I promise!
Oh and another thing. I showed Blake your blog...the burro post to be exact and he wondered why you didn't have your little design west dancing people anywhere?? I still have some if you would like me to scan them to you!
Post a Comment