13 June 2009

wormins

Nolan & Macy had a great time camping last weekend.
They stayed busy with their shovels digging for "wormins".


Nolan handed them off to Macy.
And she quickly found a great place to keep them.....
in her shirt pocket!


She was quite proud of her collection.


And I had to throw this one in -
We took some paints for the kids to paint pet rocks.
Macy decided to paint more than rocks.
What can we say?
She loves playing with worms, but still loves her fingernails painted!
I just didn't know she could do it herself!


4 comments:

Erin said...

What a cutie! I love that she can paint rocks AND wormins. Did you let her keep them as pets?

Lisita said...

That is a FAB idea that I'm going to steal! Can't wait to go camping, but wish we could meet you at Condie.

Shannon said...

wormins are popular at our house too. Several potato bug and worm "homes" have made their way into my home. One of these days I know I'm going to find a wormin in my bed! So fun that you took the kiddos camping. We should go together one of these days, really-let's plan it. Where did you go?

Kari and Jared said...

She is so cute. Worms and painting fingernails it doesn't get better than that.