23 April 2009
a reason to celebrate
Well, I did it -- aerobics this morning for the first time in more than three months! Thanks for the encouragement, Jeremy. Can you blame me for the dry spell? My female issues have been whacked out for the last two to three months! Hormonal roller coasters (read MOOD SWINGS!) and cycles starting every two to three weeks that last m - u - u - u - c - h
l - o - n - g - e - r than normal. There, I've said it. Now you'll understand this post a bit more. I've hardly had the motivation for exercise. So hooray for me!
So now is the part I'm supposed to say that I feel great now and this is the amazing turning point for a whole day worth of ultra productivity and energy to clean the entire house, organize all my closets and maybe throw in a little laundry. Yeah, right. But maybe, just maybe, I'll have enough energy in my bank for another day of exercise this month. :-) In the mean time, to celebrate, I think I'll go eat some ice cream and chocolate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm sorry, but I am glad you are feeling better!
Maybe next time call me when you need a little push! Oh don't be confused I'm no good at motivation for exercise, I'll just help you with the guilt of the midnight ice cream and Chocolate binge! I'm pretty good at convincing myself it's okay! :)
That's how I always celebrate after I exercise too!
Nice job Karla! That's what I do when I exercise- I eat more food! And I wonder why I don't lose weight...
Ugh, I'm sorry you haven't been feeling very good lately. And good for you for exercising! The Wii Fit is my only exercise. Hey, it's something.
Post a Comment