14 April 2009
cats and dogs
In the past we have had some trouble with the local neighborhood cats using our sandbox as a litter box. Seems how I'm not a cat person in the first place.....gross.
Tonight Jeremy and I were talking about where we are planning to plant some dogwood shrubs in our yard. Nolan piped up, "I think we should plant the dogwoods by the sandbox, so I won't have to play in cat poop anymore!"
Apparently dogwoods chase away cats just like dogs do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love how kids think! I have cats too, ugh! A former owner of our house was a cat person and we still have cats visit our house ALL DAY LONG! Lucky us and yes this is why we don't have a sand box. :)
I am sorry about the sand-litter box ordeal. Hopefully, Kevin has scared them all away this year....
Haha. I love the way kids think. Nolan is too funny. Definitely gross about the cat poop.
Post a Comment