My confession for the day. I have been indulging myself in the remnants of the rainbow chip frosting. Well, I say "remnants", but there was probably one-third of the container left-over! I don't know what it is about this stuff, but it's like it's calling me from the inside of the frig! Do you think it's possible it has some sort of addictive ingredient that makes me not be able to leave it alone? One spoonful here, one spoonful an hour later - okay, two or three spoonfuls, just this once.
Do you think it's bad that I was actually bummed when Macy caught me in the act and wanted to share?
30 April 2009
confession
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Yum yum.
When I eat good things in our house (like Costco chocolate muffins), I hide in the laundry room or my closet and eat them so my kids won't see me :)
Perhpas those who mistook us as twins back in the day had more than one reason.... I'm right there with you. Some things are much too good to share with children! ;)
You deserve frosting after exercising this week! Sounds like a good way to keep you life balanced!
Diana - just one question - is it the frosting that will keep my life balanced? Hope so!
This sounds like deja vu for me! Yes, yes, yes, I know it has to have something VERY addictive in it! It's one of the hardest things in the world to throw away any leftover from icing a cake or something... In fact, I'm horrible at staying away from desserts, but finally realized it's actually the frosting - anything with frosting is evilness for Lisa. Have you tried it between graham crackers dipped in milk?! Especially cinnamon graham crackers?! WARNING! I should not have even said anything!
BTW - it's strange how many moms I've heard this week talk about their secret stash of sweets that they hide from their kids... we're all in it together, my friend. : ) Love you.
Bummer that you got caught! I don't know what it is about store-bought fosting. That stuff is good! And I hate any other kind of frosting. So funny that all us moms are hiding our sugar addictions from our kids...
Yes, frosting is the secret to keeping life balanced! Judging by the other comments many of your friends have found out this amazing secret. My personal favorite is fudge frosting on graham crackers. A good trick, give the kids each half a cookie and then send them outside to play while you eat many more!
Diana is so smart! I'm going to have to keep that trick in mind for when Hailey is older!
I'm the same way with semi-sweet chocolate chips. I hate it when I get caught and have to share too!
Post a Comment