04 April 2009

crampage

Me: blah, blah, blah (complaining about cramps and everything else period)

Jeremy, trying to make me feel better: Yeah, I know exactly what you mean, I get cramps when I eat too much!

(I'm pretty sure it was well-intentioned humorous empathy.)

If there is one thing I do not understand about being a woman...this is it. Why period? Isn't there another way?

2 comments:

Hewitt Family said...

AMEN!!! I think periods are just God's way of showing us he has a sense of humor.

Shannon said...

Holy posts batman! I admit, it's been awhile since I've checked your blog since I thought you had checked out forever! So fun to see all the things you've been up to lately. I love the "take your family to work" days. I used to do that a lot more before 2 kids so I'm way impressed you got both of them through the airport and actually survived. Way to go. So happy you're back on the blog wagon!