20 April 2009

hello? hello?

Where are all of you? Here I am, sitting at my computer, looking for some mindless entertainment before I get ready for bed. Jer's at a game, and the kids are in bed. The house is quiet, and I'm checking all your blog sites, but it's not taking long, because there are very few new posts that I can find. So, either I check your blogs far too often, not allowing sufficient time for a new post, or something is desperately amiss with most all of you simultaneously, causing a rare case of blog-neglect across the globe??? So, I'm begging you, please, for some mindless entertainment. Can you hear the boredom in my head? Alas, I'm off to bed.

4 comments:

AT HOME WITH THE RIGGS said...

Oh Karla, it's good to see that you haven't changed:)

Diana said...

I have become a compulsive blog checker and I either need to have more blogs to check or I second your motion that people post more often!

Lynette said...

I usually post everyday, but I want the Going Private post to stay at top. I realized today I could have just typed text below my header picture and then continued posting. Too bad I didn't think about that last week! I'm going to have a TON of updates tomorrow.

AT HOME WITH THE RIGGS said...

Oh and p.s. Karla (you aren't preg again yet are you? I'm still waiting for Karjerm to be born)...but that's not why the p.s....I stole your blog background...hope you don't mind:)