09 July 2008

yard work and more karl malonic

I'm starting to realize that I should probably be cherishing the time that my kids actually enjoy doing work, you know, because they still think it's fun! We had a spontaneous work outside and in the garage day - nothing major, just some weeding and cleaning up. Nolan did a fantastic job sweeping the garage.

Here's Macy taking a break in the shade on the front steps. She's loves wearing the gloves just like Mommy's gloves. (Only hers look much cuter than mine, all covered in dried up mud!)

Here are the kids later in the day headed to Mexico to visit Karl Malonic, who lives in Mexico now! They were sitting on the spare bed - a.k.a. The Airplane. Nolan and Karl Malonic both fly F16s, you know, and I think he was flying the F16 for their trip. It's not the greatest picture, but it sure was funny to see them in their travel attire!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, your kids have really high-tech F16s, while my kids have cardboard. But I'm so glad they were able to visit Mexico! And Macy wearing the gloves: totally cute.

Lisa said...

I soooo love seeing the pictures you post! Seriously, it's a ray of sunshine in my day! The picture of Macy with her gloved hands in her lap, staring so sweetly and intently into the camera... I just want to frame it!
By the way, WHERE do you buy her clothes at??? I'm always loving everything I see her wearing!