16 July 2008

dress-up and fairy godmother

Macy has loved wearing everyone else's shoes since she could stand by herself, but I think this one is my favorite of all time. She found a pair of my nylons and dress shoes and decided to try them on all by herself. It took her quite some time and quite the level of concentration to get the stockings on.

It was hilarious to watch her prance around in her lovely ensemble....notice the excess stockings dragging behind her! And here's the fairy godmother that came to visit later in the day.Bippity!
Boppity!
Boo!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE IT!!! I am cracking up over those nylons! Ava is obsessed with wearing Karmen's and my shoes, but has not gone the nylon route yet... although she is obsessed with my underwear. Yeah. The other day she worked hard to maneuver one of my tops so that it looked like an evening gown. I wanted a picture, but thought it'd be inappropriate...

Moey and Spence said...

Nice Macy!! She's a hoot!!

Shannon said...

What a cute girly girl. Watch out boys (in about 20 years, right Jeremy?)