24 August 2009

3

Happy Birthday

to our fearless, fun,
dirt-lovin', wormin catchin',
girly-girl tomboy

Macy!





Macy didn't want any help climbing to the top

and had a blast on the way down!







Did I mention this was a canyon stream and f r e e z i n g cold!!!
Seriously, my legs were numb from wading.
She didn't want to ever get out! What a tough-ee.






We love you, Macy!

4 comments:

WYO Smith's said...

We are sad we didn't get to hang with you all this summer. Kids just keep getting bigger and they are so cute. she looks like she is a fun one. It would have been nice to catch up, I guess we'll wait for next year.

Hewitt Family said...

Happy Birthday Macy! I hope you had so much fun at Chucky Cheese's today. It's my favorite place to go on my birthday too!!! We love you!

Daisy Chick said...

Happy Birthday Macy!! We think you are awesome.

James and Jenni McBride said...

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite neighbors! I love your dimples, your determination in climbing the water slide, and the cute jump off the end you do everytime without fail. Hope you had a great day!!!!!