Seems that Macy had an abundance of sunscreen today....Yep I found it painted all over her bedroom wall and door. You know, the waterproof spray-mist 50 spf kind. Hmmm. Not the easiest thing to clean off - oh, and did I mention, with all that scrubbing it started dissolving the paint? Well, on the bright side, at least it's on the back side of her door! I suppose it could be worse!
And besides, she was pretty darn cute apologizing during my cleaning rant, "Me weel-wee (really) weel-wee, weel-wee sorry!" over and over again. Definitely a girl through and through. Can't you just hear the drama!?
19 August 2009
sunscreen anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That doesn't sound like too much fun to clean, but I can hear the apology!
Anna - I'm sure you're well-versed in girly-drama at your place!
I'm certainly wary of these types of products recently and the effects they can have on surfaces... our bug repellant had a tiny leak and melted a hole right through the bottom of our luggage. Yeah. Makes you think twice about putting stuff like that on your skin, eh? : )
Um... when she comes to stay at my house, be sure to NOT pack the sunscreen.
Post a Comment