Tonight we went out for a bike ride, and I'm embarrassed to admit how much my legs resemble jello from such a short distance! We rode from our house to Lowe's for an errand then to Wendy's for, you guessed it, chocolate frosties. The kids had a great time in the bike trailer, as you can see (sorry it's a bit blurry; I took it with the screen down). Jeremy pulled the trailer (all 65+ pounds!) by the way, but I'm the one with jello legs!
03 June 2008
jello legs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Woo woo, buff legs Jer! It sure looks like the kids had fun. And I'm total jello legs after bike rides too.
Holy crud, I'm so impressed! Jello legs or not, you're a mighty She-Ra Amazon woman!
And that is a blasted cute picture of the kids!
I know what you mean about jello legs!! I have them too.
Post a Comment