22 September 2009

The Best Wife in the World...

With no offense intended to all those wonderful wives in the "blogosphere" I must state for the record that I have the best wife of all time. This is Jeremy for those of you who can't tell and I thought I would just tell you a little about why I have the best wife. She is a great mother, even though sometimes she wouldn't agree with me. She always goes out of her way to help others even if it may be a bit of a hassle. She keeps me on the straight and narrow. The caketaker though is the fact that she has put up with me for 12 years! Thanks honey, I love you, happy anniversary!

5 comments:

Lisita said...

Sweet post Jeremy, Happy Anniversary to both of you!

Diana said...

How sweet! Happy Anniversary!

James and Jenni McBride said...

Happy Anniversary neighbors! Hope you had a great day!

Shannon said...

aaaaaaaawh. Cute. Jeremy, that was very sweet. And though I am not married to Karla, I have to agree with everything you said!

Hewitt Family said...

I think if she were really the best wife in the world, she would have a million pictures of your awesome trip to Ireland on here by now for heaven's sake! JUST KIDDING KARLA! But we are anxious to see some pics soon! Love you guys!