03 December 2009

what's going on in your neck of the woods?

Randomness at the Smith household:



Tonight at dinner Nolan said, "Mom, did you know I always wanted to stink?" followed by, "...So the girls wouldn't always want to chase me!" I told him I really hope he stinks when he's 16 so the girls would stay away from him then!
.
Trip to dentist for the kids this week...I'm happy to report they're both in the no-cavity club! Yeah! Our family pocket-book really is especially happy about that!
.
All of my kitchen cabinets are currently door-less and everything is unloaded onto the kitchen table and in other random parts of the kitchen. read: Chaos! But, the good news is we'll have freshly painted cabinets hopefully by the first part of next week at the latest! Wahoo!




Sidenote: Jer has certainly earned the title Husband of the Year this time with the kitchen remodel. And the good news is that he is still talking to me! Even after such a long list of honey-do's! Bonus! Here he is working on the new floor with our "Tim the Tool Man" neighbor. Thanks, Steve!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I love it! Can't wait to see the whole thing!

Daisy Chick said...

So excited to see your cabinets and everything done as I'm sure you are. Super beautiful so far.

Anna said...

Looks great Jer. I'm excited for you guys!!!
-Corban

Matt and Amber said...

That is exciting. Steve is awesome! He can do anything. I love that slate color.

Hewitt Family said...

I guess you'll really have to get him that golf course for Christmas this year huh?